Benevolent Fund – Education Assistance :
||Assistance (in Rs)
||Bachelor Degree Courses
||Masters Degree Courses
||Engineering Degrees / Technical Degree Courses
||Engineering Masters Degree Courses
||Medical, BDS, D.Pharma, CA etc.
||Medical Masters Degree (MD, MS, MDS etc.)
||B.Ed, BP.Ed, Post Graduate Diploma, B.Pharma, M.Pharma etc.
||Students securing A+ scores / 90% marks
||PUC / SSLC students
• Police personnel can use Kalyana Mantapa built by Police department for functions at subsidized rates. Following Kalyana Mantapas are already functional in the State:
1. Police Samudhaya Bhavana at Mysore
2. Mangala Kalyanamantapa at Koramangala, Bangalore
3. Samudhaya Bhavana at Chitradurga
4. Police Bhavana at Gadag
5. Police Samudhaya Bhavana at Tumkur
6. Police Samudhaya Bhavana at Raichur
7. Police Samudhaya Bhavana at D.K. District, Mangalore
8. Police Samudhaya Bhavana at Madikeri, Kodagu District.
Construction of Kalyana Mantapas at the following places are in progress:
1. Bagalkote District
2. Chikkaballapura District
3. Ramanagar District
4. Uttara Kannada, Karwar
5. Chamarajnagar District
6. Chikkamagaluru District
7. Kolar District
8. Mini Samudhaya Bhavana at 3rd Bn KSRP, Bangalore.
Retired Police Officers Health Trust:
- The Scheme started on 01/7/2018.
- The total number of members of this scheme is around 130000
- Retired Police Personnel and their spouse can get treatment for any ailment (inpatients only) under this scheme from Empanelled Hospitals by becoming members of the Scheme
- Treatment can be taken up to Rs.1.00 lakh per year which can be extended up to Rs.2.00 lakhs per year in case of major surgeries including implants.
- On average Rs.50.00 lakhs/month is required to settle bills.
Welfare Activities for retired police personnel:
- Apart From ABY scheme, Rs. 50,000/- financial assistance is provided for the retired police personnel through Ex-Police Officers Welfare Fund from their respective Units.
- Max Rs 6,000/- is given for retired police personnel to buy denture set/walker/spectacles
- Rs. 10,000 is given for cremation.
- Retired Police personnel children will get Rs.10,000to study Medical and Rs.5,000/- to study Engineering
Well Being Officers
Government of Karnataka vide order No: HD POP 2016 dt: 28/12/2016 has sanctioned 50 posts of Well Being Officers, 9 posts of Senior Well Being Officer and one post of Director, to provide psychological counseling to the Policemen. The counseling session is being conducted at regular intervals by the Well Being Officers