Feedback / Suggestions

Senior Citizens

Persons above 60 years of age are considered senior citizens.

Senior citizens are protected by the Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act 2007. Senior citizens can approach the jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner-Revenue for any relief under this act.

One can contact a jurisdictional police station to get protection from their relatives, who are harassing.

One can dial 112 or call to local police and seek immediate protection from the police.

Senior citizens can register their details in SEVA SINDHU PORTAL and the details will reach the local police station through police IT software. Further police will keep a constant watch and given protection through beat policing.

Last Updated: 03-08-2021 04:50 PM Updated By: Admin

Disclaimer :

Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion

Website Policies

  • Copyright Policy
  • Hyperlinking Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Help
  • Screen Reader Access
  • Guidelines


  • Last Updated​ :
  • Visitors Counter :
  • Version :
Designed, Developed and Hosted by: Center for e-Governance - Web Portal, Government of Karnataka © 2024, All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in Chrome v-87.0.4280.141, Microsoft Edge v-87.0.664.75, Firefox -v-83.0 Browsers. Resolution : 1280x800 to 1920x1080